Isabella

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Hello everyone!! Sorry it has been so long since I posted any new pictures - I don't have any new ones just yet but I wanted to post a few more of the ones that I had. Daddy goes back to work on Friday so me and mommy and Isabella are going to have a sleep over and I will post new pictures then. Isabella is two weeks old today - can you believe it?? She is such a joy and a true blessing. ~Catrina :)



Uncle Charlie meets Isabella for the first time and she sure is checking him out!!














Isabella meets her great grandmother for the first time!!! As you can tell they are both wonderfully delighted to meet each other.



3 Comments:

  • At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just cant get over how pretty she is!

     
  • At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    SHE LOOKS EVEN PRETTIER NEXT TO HER OL' UNCLE CHARLIE! JUST KIDDING!

     
  • At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    TALK ABOUT A HAPPY GREAT GRANDMOTHER!! LOOK AT THE SMILE ON BIG JEAN'S FACE! BUT WHO COULDN'T SMILE LOOKING AT THAT ANGEL!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home