Isabella

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sorry it has been so long since we posted anything. Isabella keeps us so busy - she is growing by leaps and bounds. She has become so curious, with everyday being a new adventure for her to learn something new. She is now a supported sitter, loves to stand, smiles all the time, and even giggles (especially at her daddy!) Here are some pictures from her first Christmas!

Isabella and pappy - both with their santa hats on - what a pair!!
















Isabella with Alyssa - what beautiful girls!



















Mommy even painted Izzy's fingernails red for Christmas! What cute little chubby hands :)


2 Comments:

  • At 5:24 PM, Blogger Alyssa said…

    Hey guys, its Alyssa. Thanks for calling me beautiful, even though I don't compare to Izzy! she is growing so fast I can't believe it. I can't wait to go back to see everyone. Tell everyone I miss them and send my love!

     
  • At 5:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes we are a pair aren't we?! I'm so proud--can you tell?--HA! Yes Alyssa is beautiful. And look at those red fingernails!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home