Isabella

Sunday, October 15, 2006



The photo session continues as Isabella waits patiently and gives us a sweet look!















Isabella got dressed on Saturday with her satin trimmed bell bottoms and hairbow for a visit from her great grandmother and great aunt.













Friday night after her bath, mommy dressed her in her frog outfit because daddy likes that outfit and he was coming home from work in the morning.

We also put these sunglasses on her so she could get used to wearing them incase she ever wanted to sing with her pappy.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    AIN'T SHE A SWEETHEART?!
    MAY BE THINKING--"YOU KNOW, WITH MY ARMS BACK LIKE THIS I COULD PROBABLY FLY"!
    NEXT PICTURE--"IF I COULD GET MY HAND OUT OF THIS SLEEVE, I BET I COULD GRAB THAT THING-A-MA-BOB"!
    LAST PICTURE--"I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS IS ON MY FACE, BUT IT SURE MAKES AUNT CATRINA'S FLASHY THING EASIER TO LOOK AT"!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home